Friday, May 13, 2011

We Are Coming Home!!!!

We just got an email from the US Embassy that said we are cleared and can come in for an appointment on Monday to get Jacob’s visa!!!!! We told Jacob that we are going home and he started cracking up, he was so happy! We are still working on flights, but we should be home on Friday night- one week from today!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! That's WONDERFUL news! Your little guy seems to understand more than we realize! LOL! I just read your previous blog entry and I completely understand the last bullet-"spending 24 hours with Brad and Jacob!" I had the same sentiments myself. Even though I missed being home, I knew that once I got back home, life would again be chaotic. I feel it's a choice we have to make. Especially now that you're a new mom! Take it easy when you get home, don't always answer the phone right away and DONT't plan your schedules full. You are so blessed to have the whole summer in front of you! Use it to your advantage and really take that time to bond with one another! I'm sooooo super excited for your family of three! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so so HAPPY!! Love you all :)

    ReplyDelete