Have you been wanting to try Young Living Essential Oils and support our adoption at the same time?? For every starter kit that is purchased, $25 goes towards our adoption! Our family has been using YLEO's for almost a year now and we have loved them!! We use Peppermint and Thieves almost daily. We use peppermint for headaches, upset stomach, heart burn, and many other things. Thieves helps build immunity and kills off germs. Each morning we rub Theives and Peace and Calming on the boys feet. Our kids haven't been sick yet this fall/winter. The starter kit also comes with a diffuser ($100 retail price) that we use most days at home. There are so many uses for these oils, Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to help if I can!
If you buy the starter kit you will also get access to a Facebook page that has tons of information and a great place to ask more questions!
Use the link below to sign up as a wholesale member and get the starter kit, or as a customer and try an oil or two!
https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?sponsorid=1683596&enrollerid=1683596
I hope you will love using these oils to help you live a healthier life as much as we do!!!
*Disclaimer- these are just the uses we have for the oils, each person is a little different. I'm just a mom trying to keep my family healthy!
If you buy the starter kit you will also get access to a Facebook page that has tons of information and a great place to ask more questions!
Use the link below to sign up as a wholesale member and get the starter kit, or as a customer and try an oil or two!
https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?sponsorid=1683596&enrollerid=1683596
I hope you will love using these oils to help you live a healthier life as much as we do!!!
*Disclaimer- these are just the uses we have for the oils, each person is a little different. I'm just a mom trying to keep my family healthy!

No comments:
Post a Comment