We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend spent with family and some crazy shopping on Black Friday. I think I am still tired from missing sleep that Thursday night/Friday morning. We also got to hand deliver many t-shirts to friends and family. Here are some pitures of us and others in our adoption shirts.
Brad and Tara

Our niece Kaylee and Tara

My cousin Keely and I (with my new Ethiopian cross necklace she gave me, she has been saving it for several years since her last mission trip over in Africa)
Our niece Kylie and Keely's two boys Eli and Levi

Keely, Levi, Amy, Kylie, Tara, Eli, and Chelsea

At my dad's with Tony, Brad, Cathy, Grandma pat, Dad, Pete, Chelsea, Tara, Kylie, and Amy
We still have many t-shirts available if you would like to order one! Its so fun to see so many pictures of our friends and family supporting our adoption and spreading orphan awareness!!
THANK YOU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment