We have been collecting items for a couple of weeks now for our yard sale this weekend. All proceeds from the yard sale will help support our adoption. Family and friends have been so supportive in donating items. Some friends have been over spending HOURS with us organizing and pricing the items too! Thanks Marie, Stu, Lindsey, Larcy, and Dan-we really appreciate all the hours you have put in this week so far and will put in later this week too!!
I thought I'd share a few pictures of what our house looks like now too....
this is the two parts of our basement

and here's the garage

those pics are hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I think that really is the hugest garage sale I have ever seen. I wish we lived closer so I could help. As you know, I am a huge supporter of adoption. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you two that you did so well with all of it. So much work!
jUST Another step in the right direction.
Love you "T"......Marian