I know its been awhile since I've posted anything and several people have asked me why...it's simply because nothing has happened in the last several weeks. We are still waiting. Someone else from IL said it took them several months to receive their I71H back. We've been waiting for about 5 weeks now. So hopefully we should get it soon.
The other day I was reading something about adoption and adoption advice. It said we are not waiting on man's timing, we are waiting on God's timing. There is such peace in that. God already has our child picked out. If we turned our Dossier in at the wrong time, we wouldn't have our child that God has planned for us. I am glad we serve a perfect God who always has a perfect plan for us! We can rest assured everything will happen in God's perfect timing!!!
I love "God's Timing" not Man's timing. We try to remember this daily!!! =)
ReplyDeleteSo, so true!
ReplyDelete