Monday, January 6, 2014

Pictures from November and December

I take a lot of pictures. Sometimes I don't want to forget the moment, other times my boys are just too cute :)

Kaleb got a pirate costume then snuggled up with a Christmas book that Gramps voice reads to him
The boys got into the rice treasure and made a MESS, but they had a blast

selfie

Jacob has the longest tongue

cousins playing the piano

Kaleb was so proud to try on Kylie's hair bow

they had more fun carrying the balls than playing tennis

Kylie found a "The Complete Book of Breastfeeding" book and was telling Jacob about the princess and flowers as she "read" it to him

best way to sit and watch cartoons at Nana's

their favorite spot that Buddy the Elf hid this season


two walruses in the car

Jacob was home sick and Brad took him to the store in this-sweatpants over his footie pj's, LOL

big fishies at Bass Pro Shop, the "Fishie Store" as they call it when we drive by

they rarely choose to sit together, but I captured this moment


No comments:

Post a Comment