Then at church the message was about living an audacious faith and the pastor challenged us to leave our shoes at the alter and they would be given to people in downtown Peoria that needed shoes. As we were getting in the car Isaiah noticed that Brad and I didn't have shoes on and he asked why. Once we told him, he asked if he could give his shoes too. He had on his favorite shoes but he didn't hesitate in asking to give them away. He walked back into the church and handed them to the pastor. So thankful he is willing to live his faith and help others in need!
God has great plans for this boy. I can't wait to see what God does with his life!!!
That's awesome! I can so relate to running late for church, yelling to get shoes on, etc. Our lives certainly have changed in the last year, haven't they? Hoping to see you guys sometime this summer/fall.
ReplyDeleteI think God has plans for all of you!!!! SO happy for your family.
ReplyDelete