
These beautiful necklaces just arrived from Ethiopia!! A friend went to pick up her kids and was kind enough to go shopping for us! These paper bead necklaces are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Women in Africa make them from recycled magazines. The necklaces are available in solid colors (red, blue, purple, green) or some multi-colored. I LOVE mine- I have 8! I have collected them from different peoples fundraising, gotten them as gifts, and I got a few while I was in Ethiopia too. And they are all different. We are selling them for $15 each, plus $1.50- if needed.
hey Tara,
ReplyDeletei bought one necklace on your site, but it wouldn"t let me by more than one or tell you which one I wanted. I would like to get an orange, purple, blue and multi necklaces. Let me know the best way to pay, I can send a check or whatever is easiest. Love your heart your not crazy just right in the center of Gods will. Can't wait to you come visit Zeke, I wnat to met jacob. Leigha