Monday, April 18, 2011

We Passed Court...Introducing Jacob Jafar

Today we passed court and Jacob Jafar Mowen is officially our son. Here are some of our first pictures of him!!!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So happy for you. The video for some reason is not working but we will be there in 5 days and we cannot wait to meet Jacob and reconnect with you. We arrive in ET on Saturday at 7:45 am and are staying at the Yebsabi. Until then.....Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet Jacob.
    Sue Dickinson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the video! It made me tear up! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm totally crying from your video--LOVE IT! (And I just got done buying that song on I-Tunes!) I'm so happy for you both--love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is absolutely adorable!!! Your little family looks so beautiful!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sooo should not have watched that video on my plan period at school! :) Now I'm crying at my desk! He's just beautiful, and you all look so happy! Congratulations to your wonderful family!!
    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love LOVE this video! You are all a very precious and HAPPY F.A.M.I.L.Y!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! Enjoy having Jacob with you 24/7 from here forward, sweet Momma! Blessings to all three of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a blessing! Thank you for allowing us as a church family in sharing your joy and journey with you. Can't wait to spend time with you and your family when you return. Love all the smiles. Brings tears to my eyes.

    Love Marile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and what a blessing!!! Looking forward to meeting Jacob at church..

    Kathy Worsfold

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea! Congratulations! I saw his picture in our bulletin at church this morning! What a doll and I love the handsome smile! He looks so healthy! And so well fed! :) Your video is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful son and story of family. How amazing to learn about Ethiopia while welcoming Jacob Jafar Mowen into your family. May God bless your trip home and the years of parenting (which is forever!).

    I look forward to lots of 'grandmother talk' with your extended family. Lots of Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete