Friday, February 19, 2010

Wonderful Family and Friends

We have wonderful family and friends!!!
One fundraiser we have started is selling Handmade Greeting Cards. Since I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, this was something I was excited about doing. I've been stamping cards and selling a few packs here and there for several years. It has been easy to keep up with in my free time. But since we decided to make these cards a fundraiser for our adoption expenses, I haven't been able to keep up with all the orders. So far we have only put them in our teachers lounges at our schools and a couple friends have taken them to their work too. (Thank you Jill, Kelly, Angie, Joe and Mom). I have had a few other people offer to take them to work with them too, but I haven't gotten enough made to send there yet.
Last weekend I had some family and friends come and help me stamp some cards. It was wonderful to have so much help and to hang out with some stampin friends and family.

My sister Amy and my niece Kylie

My sister-in-law Deidra, my sister Amy, me, and my mom Kim

Our cat MaggieFriends-Julie, Laura, Kristen

Sorry Mary, Katie, and Marie-I didn't get your picture yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment